Saturday, November 20, 2010

Stop playing nice with Republicans

Republicans, not the tea party, made Nancy Pelosi into a witch this last past election. I think that Democrats should do the same with the new Speaker of the House, Congressman John Boehner of Ohio. Everyone is being very nice to John by calling him Representative “Bâner.” I rather like “Bôner,” and with a descriptor such as bonehead you could have a field day. You know he has made some big ones. Bonehead Boehner. Go to it Democrats and stop rolling over on every issue for Christ's sake.

You want to fight about something then fight the tax cuts like man. When Boehner makes the argument that his country club pals need tax relief, well call him for the bonehead he is. I don't like taxes but I don't like trillion dollar deficits either. It seems to me that we need to make some drastic cuts and raise government revenue at the same time. I suspect Bonehead will be in the lights making some pretty stupid arguments to spend extra on defense and cuts taxes even further. Take him up on it will you!

No comments:

Post a Comment